Friday 30 September 2011

Welcome to .xls

Hi and welcome to my Excel Blog. Clearly there are masses of resources out and about on the interweb for Excel and VBA developers so why one more?  Well I've only recently started doing blogging (of sorts) on our company intranet and people seemed interested. So I figured I'd try a real blog out.

Sign up if you're interested and I'll share some thoughts and ideas with you.  I'm happy to discuss queries so fire away.  I can't promise to know all the answers but I will try :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of Blogging, Mike. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just noticed there's a website called dotxls.com. Suffice it to say there is no connection between us - the sites are entirely separate. Just thought I'd clear that up!

    ReplyDelete